- Reeves Recruiting will never spam you.
- We will never sell, rent or share your personal information with third parties for commercial purposes without your permission.
- You may receive messages from Reeves Recruiting with content we believe you will value. Every Reeves Recruiting message has a way for you to opt-out of future mailings.
- Through our talent communities and other opt-in services Reeves Recruiting (or an employer you have expressed an interest in) may alert you about jobs and related items on our site via text/SMS message, email alert, and in some cases, where you have requested to be part of an employer's recruitment campaign, via automated call or contact from a live recruiter.
HOW WE TREAT YOUR INFORMATION
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our web pages and the quality of our service.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
To improve your overall experience, when you sign into Reeves Recruiting through LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or other social media accounts, we may collect and store your first name, profile picture and access tokens.
If you are a job candidate, we ask for information about you, including the items below and other personal information:
- Your name
- Your social media sign-in information (through LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and others)
- Your email address
- Your picture
- Jobs you show interest in (e.g.ones you apply for, follow, comment on, etc.)
- The date you first looked at a job
- Your phone number
Reeves Recruiting will use such information with the intent on helping to connect you and any employer we think you will interested in. This may include allowing the employers to see your personal information.
Reeves Recruiting distributes Content on behalf of employers to help attract candidates. Reeves Recruiting allows employers to connect their social media accounts (such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and others) in order to access any media they have stored there and to upload it to Reeves Recruiting with the goal to better attract job candidates. Such media, which at the user’s option may be personal in nature, is the responsibility of the user and we recommend that you familiarize yourself with our standard Terms and Conditions, including all references to Content.
Reeves Recruiting will do its best to always give you the ability to unsubscribe to any alert or service.
COOKIES&LOG FILES WE TRACK
As is common practice, Reeves Recruiting sends a "cookie" to your computer that contains an identification number that is unique to the computer you are using. We use this cookie to provide you with a continuous experience, and for us to record how our service is being used.
If you would like to disable cookies, most Internet browsers allow you to through their "preferences" section.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD-PARTIES
The information we collect is used to improve our services and is not shared with third-parties for commercial purposes unless:
- It is required by law.
- It is necessary to protect the physical safety of any person
- A member violates our Terms and Conditions for one of our applications.
SHARING AGGREGATE INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may sell, rent or share aggregate (but not personal) information with third parties.
Reeves Recruiting uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to provide our services. Although Reeves Recruiting owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Reeves Recruiting applications, you retain all rights to your data.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 16, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Reeves Recruiting may update this policy from time-to-time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Reeves Recruiting account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
You retain the right to access, amend, correct or delete your personal information where it is inaccurate at any time. To do so, please email us at